Planning for Healthcare Data Visibility in 2023
Did you know that nearly 100 zettabytes of data have been generated this year? That is one trillion gigabytes, and that number is only going to grow in years to come.
What’s more, a full 30% of worldwide data comes from the healthcare industry.
Healthcare data plays a crucial role for all different types of essential jobs, including but not limited to:
- Insurance companies acquiring a new claims system
- Providers stitching together longitudinal patient records
- Administrators balancing business expenses
- Data architects creating reports to improve organizational efficiency
Data has always been essential for healthcare organizations to function effectively, but the volume and complexity of incoming data is simply too much to analyze manually. There is enormous pressure on every part of the healthcare system.
The good news is that data lineage can support thorough data visibility for your healthcare organization, and potentially save millions of dollars in lost revenue by improving business intelligence.
MANTA is here with a new whitepaper to support your organization as you plan for 2023. Planning for Healthcare Data Visibility in 2023 explores some of the recent trends in the healthcare ecosystem, and explains how data visibility can help you face new healthcare challenges and meet key business objectives.
Here are just a few healthcare statistics from leading industry research that you will find in the whitepaper:
- Medicare and Medicaid have increased enrollment by 7-8% since 2021
- 25% of the U.S. population will use remote patient monitoring tools (RPM) in 2023
- 25% of medical expenses are administrative
- The last 8 periods of economic downturn have resulted in new medical regulations
- Bankruptcy filings for large healthcare organizations are 28% higher than in 2021
You can learn more about the context and implications of those numbers – and how data lineage and data governance in healthcare will help you meet next year’s goals by gaining greater data visibility – by checking out the full whitepaper. Get it here!